Standing up to Every Challenge, Answering Every Question
- We adhere to the high standards Tennessee home-buyers rightfully expect, doing our best work for every client, no matter what kind of attention a particular home demands.
- We encourage our clients to attend their home inspection. If you are unable to attend the entire inspection, try to be there near the end. Inspections can take from 2 to 4 hours on average.
- If you have any questions at all about a home, you can give us a call, and we’ll see what we can do to find the answers you’re looking for—before an inspection, after an inspection, or even if we weren’t the company to inspect the home at all!
Home Inspectors With Integrity
- We go above and beyond to produce the highest quality inspection reports available, including video, high-resolution photographs, and interactive 360° images of the home whenever necessary to give you a clearer perspective.
- If a home inspection requires more than the usual attention to detail, you can count on us to deliver—using specialized tools such as moisture meters, carbon monoxide detectors, and gas leak detectors to ensure that a home is safe.
- Above all, our goal is never to discourage our clients from a home purchase—we simply want to empower you with knowledge so that you can feel reassured about your ability to make a successful home purchase.
Contact us to ask about our discounts for military and first responders.
At 2Patriots Property Inspection Inc., we’ve got your back when you’re trying to make the most of a prospective home investment. We’ll provide an in-depth assessment of the property’s condition so that you can negotiate a purchase without failing to address important information that could prove costly in the months to come. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Saturday appointments are available by request.